Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Kissably Enigmatically Poetic Blog


If there is one thing that inspires a poet, is sublime poetry from other poets.

During my enigmatic travels, I recently found a blog filled such such sensually addictive poetry, it just made me sigh with a soulfully-deep contentment in my enigmatically poetic soul.

What do you get when you have a union between Cupid and Psyche?

A voluptuous blend of eye candy and soul food.

Join S. in her kissable journey so slowly and deftly unwinding in her Voluptas universe.

Just had to share this.

Kinky kisses,
Angel

Submit to FetSpank.com

FetSpank
is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the
FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

3 comments:

Liras said...

Oh cool, thanks for the link.

A sultry spanking to you!

S. said...

Hey Pretty Angel, my warmest thanks to you for the mention on your blog.

Kiss me...

Angel said...

Thanks for dropping by & leaving a sultry spanking behind, Liras. :)

My pleasure, S.
I send the softest, sweetest kisses floating up to you....:)