Saturday, August 29, 2009

An Enigmatically Dynamic Education: Marketplace Author Laura Antoniou & Educator Midori ~ Authentic Power Dynamics and D/s Workshops


Be still my kinky heart.

I am always on the prowl to see where interesting BDSM Workshops are offered around the world. Recently, I added a new category to my Enigmatic Angel Lists blog: Tasty Courses & Workshops Around The World.

And of course, I have long been aware of Midori's workshops around the world. Many local BDSMers have participated in her Rope Dojo workshops. And I've been subscribed on her mailing list forever.

And yes, I did know that Laura Antoniou and educator Midori were well-acquainted, seeing as Midori wrote an introduction to one of my favorite Laura Antoniou Marketplace books.

But here is an item sent to me through the calender listings of Midori's mailing list,
that almost made my kinky heart stop:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW! D/S PROTOCOL WEEKEND WITH LAURA ANTONIOU & MIDORI
(Washington DC & Toronto)

WHAT: "Passionate Bonds: Weekend Intensive for Conscious D/s & Protocol"

WHERE / WHEN:
2 Locations / Dates

- November 6 – 8, Washington DC
- November 20 – 21, Toronto, Canada

COST: $450 first person in the order. $400 for each additional individual.
Registration for both locations open September 18th at
http://www.FHP-inc.com/classes.php


Join Marketplace author Laura Antoniou and educator Midori for a special weekend
intensive designed for people who enjoy authentic power dynamics and D/s,
who want to consciously create quality relationships that suit their
personal hungers and needs in the context of the real world.

Far beyond what you can learn from a book or a standard seminar,
participants will be guided through a special curriculum designed to
clearly identify their value system, behavior preferences and relationship goals.

Through the unique curriculum and its innovative tools, each individual or
relationship unit will create their own customized manual of effective protocol,
rules, etiquettes and codes of conducts.

Class size will be strictly limited to allow for a unique quality experience
emphasizing individualized attention.

Q&A

Q. Do I need to bring a partner?
A. No! Anyone may attend, partnered or not.

Q. I am fairly new and my partner and I are exploring options. Is this for me?
A. This is perfect for you; come on in and discover your passions.

Q. I have been in the Scene for a while and I have considerable experience.
Can this be helpful for me?
A. Absolutely. Crystallize your experience and desires into a tangible and
intentional format, which will allow for greater success in your current and
future relationships. Come and reacquaint yourself with the dreams and desires
that brought you into the scene, and find out things about yourself and
your partner(s) you might not have seen before.

Q. My primary and I have a submissive – can all three of us come?
A. Pricing for this intensive is purposefully set to allow for “relationship units”
of every size; this is by no means ‘couples only’!

Q. Is this a play event? Will there be play parties?
A. While the Passionate Bonds weekend won’t be hosting play parties,
the local play space will be great to go and explore. The weekend’s emphasis
is on the heart and mind of creating an on-going D/s-based relationship,
so get plenty of sleep and be prepared to think! There will be sections
where physical actions of protocol will be studied and acted out.
Beyond that, we encourage the attendees to create their own playtime as
part of the weekend.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK there is the very first item for my Enigmatic Angel Wish List:

  • 1 pass for the November 20 – 21, Toronto, Canada, workshop!

Spoil me with this, my enigmatic admirers, and you will become my new kinky best friend!

Kinky kisses,
Angel
Submit to FetSpank.com

FetSpank
is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the
FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

No comments: