Friday, August 21, 2009

An Enigmatic Angel's Return To The Public Kinky Life


Today, I was trying to remember when was the last fetish or BDSM public (or even semi-public) event that I've attended. And you know what - I was stumped.

I think it may have been last year's Kinky Festival, which was a watershed for me in many ways. Lots of good and bad and light bulb moments there.

I was fortunate to attend 2 Kinky Girls' Night Outs in the past 6 months, which were just wonderful kinky-girl-bonding moments and so much fun.

But in terms of fully public events, it has been ages.

But tomorrow night, Friday August 21, will be my reentry into all things kinky, on the public stage. I will be attending the FetLife Montreal Munch, hosted by the ever gracious Ms V, who I am happy to call my friend.

Thinking of attending? Well check out the details here, through the FetLife discussion about it.

And if you do sign up, be sure to ask where to find a certain Enigmatic Angel.

I will be the one with the Mona Lisa smile, sitting in the corner there.

Kinky kisses,
Angel


Submit to FetSpank.com

FetSpank
is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the
FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

1 comment:

selkie said...

have fun Angel! I will be interested to hear how it went!