Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Darkly Enigmatic Blossoming of Switch-hood


It's a very weird thing that got me to thinking about the subject of this blog.

I was rereading one of the many novels in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series.

In one scene, a werewolf was fighting the different lycanthropic beasts trying to rise up and out. A lioness. A leopard. A wolf. And something Other.

It made me think of the twin kinky spirits within me, that are in every Switch.

The dominant and the submissive And they are like symbiotic twins. I can´t imagine just having one or the other. But sometimes I have wondered, if I was just a sadomasochist. Maybe it's not a question of tops & bottoms, dominants and subs. Maybe it´s just that sharp bite of pain that beckons, the pain from both ends...of the equation.

Well, I feel those two halves twinned & twined inside of me, each craving release in their own way. Both of them make me purr. I wonder how this twin-spiritedness came to be. And when they came to be. I thought it was a more recent phenomenon, but lately I have seen the signs were both there for a long, long time.

As I feel both sides shifting inside me, they feel like a sweetly dark blossoming, long dark tendrils reaching out, unfurling. Craving the thirst-quenching waters that feed them – the dark waters of my fantasies, of my playing.

Who knows what shape this dark flower will take?

For now, I savor the dark embrace of the blossoming itself.


Submit to FetSpank.com

FetSpank
is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the
FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

3 comments:

selkie said...

what a terrific metaphor Angel - and I LOVE the anita blake series AND the Meredith Gentry ones as well!

Liras said...

Pain from both ends? Cool.

Angel said...

I am happy that you both enjoyed reading of the unraveling of the dark petals of this flower, my bdsm journey.

@selkie:
I could go on and on about the Anita Blake novels. Actually I think there was any interesting discussion on another blog. Sinner´s maybe? Well the books are highly addictive and I am rereading a few right now.

@Liras:
I take it you enjoy both ends as well? :)