Friday, November 19, 2010

An Enigmatic Poetry Reading: The Enigmatic Angel LIVE @ The Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre (ALCCVA)

Well this is certainly a blog about kinky firsts.

I will be reading a selection of my kinky poetry, in English & French, at a public event in town.

This I have never done before. I have shared my vanilla poetry before, at some past events, but never my alternative stuff.

I have also never been to Montreal’s
Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre (ALCCVA). What is Montreal’s Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre (ALCCVA) all about, you may ask?

Well, I think the Centre is about some dark & delightful dreams finally coming true in Montreal.

The ALCCVA is all about a host of alternative lifestyle people finding a home & resource, where they all feel welcome. Maybe you are a swinger, or are polyamorous. Gay Leathermen. Furries. Cross dressers. Queer BDSM. Whatever your taste, sexual orientation or kink – you now have a place to turn to.

The Centre offers many workshops and seminars to suit a variety of tastes. Learn how to play safe. It’s all there for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a list of what’s coming up at the ALCCVA:

* Sunday, November 21 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
ALCCVA Violet Wand 101 Workshop / Atelier (bilingue)


* Sunday, November 21 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
ALCCVA Dark & Erotic Poetry / Poésie erotique et noire Groupe (bilingue)

* Wednesday, November 24 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
ALCCVA Medical Hygene Workshop / Hygiène médicale - Atelier (bilingue)

* Saturday, November 27 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Massage Lovers Group - Groupe Amateurs de massage (Bilingual / Bilingue)

* Saturday, November 27 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
ALCCVA Potluck/ Repas-partage

* Sunday, November 28 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
ALCCVA First Aid & CPR Course / Premiers secours de RCR (bilingue)

* Sunday, November 28 from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
ALCCVA Leather Lifestyles / Style de vie Cuir Groupe (bilingue)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Join the Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre (ALCCVA) on facebook to get invited to all thier special community events:
Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre (ALCCVA) on facebook

Yes, I will be reading a selection of my kinky writes at the ALCCVA Dark & Erotic Poetry / Poésie erotique et noire Groupe (bilingue) event.

If you want to meet this Enigmatic Angel LIVE and in person, this is a rare opportunity to do so.

Those who know me know I rarely attend kinky events in town.

And you know what? I have never even heard of a dark & erotic poetry event being hosted in town. So that’s another kinky first, as far as I know.

Come and see me….if you dare.

Kinky kisses,
Angel

No comments: